SMS and WhatsApp ideas to congratulate Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is approaching, take advantage of this important date to record your love for her. That is why we propose a compilation of phrases, quotes and messages to congratulate your mother on this special day .
They encourage us with their words in their day to day life, and a phrase of comfort or words of love are never missing from their mouths. Why aren’t we going to do the same for them? Surely you want to express to your mother all that love you feel for her, so, take advantage of Mother’s Day to let her know. The best thing is that you be yourself and write what you feel , but do not fear if you are not a great poet or it is difficult for you to express yourself, in Bekia we propose some phrases that can be of help or inspiration. We all have a mother, a mom or a mommy. Don’t let Mother’s Day pass without dedicating a few nice words to her, you’ll see how her face lights up.
Congratulations phrases for mom
– "Your arms always open when I want a hug. Your heart understands when I need a friend. Your tender eyes harden when I need a lesson. Your strength and your love guide me, and give me wings to fly. Thank you mom. "
M: For Motherhood, the gift of any woman and the salvation of any child
A: For the love of a mother. Insuperable.
D: By Duty, that she feels, and that puts her own happiness ahead of her. And for the Dedication towards their children.
A: For being the Queen of your family, even if we don’t show it to you.
E: Because it is Special. For her love, for her dedication and for the way she tries to keep her family together. "
– "Thank you for giving me what no one can ever give me: your sincere words and your unconditional love."
– "My mother, with the subtlety of a rose and the strength of a thorn."
– "Happy day to the best mom in the world."
– "With love and joy I tell you that there is no mother like mine."
– "Happy Mother’s Day, thank you for everything you give me."
– "Because you always know how to make me happy. Happy day, mom!"
– "You are the only person in the world who is always unconditionally. If I reject you, you forgive me. If I’m wrong, you welcome me. If others can’t with me, you open a door for me. If I’m happy, you celebrate with me. sad, you don’t smile until you make me laugh. You are my unconditional friend. Thank you mom. "
– "Mom: Although my calendar tells me that today I have to tell you how much I love you, I hope you know that I love you every day of the year."
– "Mother, it is comforting to know that this family has a head like you, around which only love is breathed. Happy Day."
– "Today I want to thank you for everything you have given me and thank God for giving me a mother like you."
– "Everything I am or hope to be I owe to the angelic request of my mother."
Messages that reflect the meaning of motherhood
We all know that there is only one mother. But, to avoid that day you resort to cliches and phrases repeated a thousand times, we expose you a series of messages that reflect what motherhood truly means. Surprise your mother with some beautiful words or take advantage of the day to remember how much your mother means to you. Sometimes beautiful words written from the heart are the best gift.
– "A mother is capable of giving everything without receiving anything. Of wanting with all her heart without expecting anything in return. Of investing everything in a project without measuring the profitability of her investment. A mother continues to trust her children when everyone else has lost it. "
– "Mothers are the only workers who never have days off. Mothers make up a separate class. A class without the right to vacation."
– "God could not be everywhere at once. That is why he created mothers."
– "Never in life will you find tenderness better, deeper, more selfless or true than your mother’s."
– "The great science of the mother is to have a lot of patience."
– "There is no perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be a good mother."
– "The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness."
– "A mother is not a person you can lean on, but a person who does not need to support you on anyone."
– "A mother never tires of waiting."
– "Like a mother, nobody loves you."
– "A mother always thinks double, once for herself and once for her son."
– "My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever knew. All that I am, I owe to my mother. I attribute all my successes in this life to the moral, intellectual and physical teaching that I received from her." George Washington
– "Mother’s love is the fuel that allows a human being to do the impossible." Marion C. Garretty
– "The love of a mother does not contemplate the impossible." Paddock.
– "Mother: the most beautiful word spoken by human beings", Kahil Gibran.
– "There is no perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be a good mother." Jill churchill